No agency Fee | Furnished | Handover ready

  • AED 2,126,320
Al Barsha South, Al Barsha
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Parking
  • 1257.0
  • Sq.Ft

Overview

Property ID: PP-S-7680
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Parking
  • 1257.0
  • Sq.Ft

Details

Updated on June 20, 2024 at 4:20 am
  • Property ID: PP-S-7680
  • Price: AED 2,126,320
  • Property Size: 1257.0 Sq.Ft
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Parking: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: Sale

Description

Paragon Properties welcomes you to Marriott Executive Residences, located in the heart of Dubai – right next to Dubai Hills Estate.

Apartment features:
– Multiple options available
– Comes Fully Furnished
– Bosch Appliances included
– Marriott Branded Residence with access to hotel facilities
– Concierge service
– Ready for handover
– Great investment and location
– Turnkey property
– No agency fee

The developer offers the following options:
– 1 Bedroom starting at AED 2,015,755.00
– 2 Bedroom starting at AED 2,411,111.00
– 1 Bedroom Penthouse starting at AED 4,097,832.00
– 2 Bedroom Penthouse starting at AED 4,647,368.00
– 2 Bedroom Penthouse starting at AED 4,762,293.00

Take advantage of our payment plan: 30% Downpayment, with the remaining 70% payable on handover.
The 70% due on handover can be mortgaged

Updated availability and break-down of fees available on request.

For more information about the project, feel free to reach out to us and arrange your private viewing before they are all sold out.

Trakheesi Number:  1116658112

  • Address Dubai - Al Barsha - Al Barsha South - Marriott Executive Apartments
  • City Dubai
  • Communities Al Barsha
  • Area Al Barsha South

Contact Information

View Listings
Charonel Van Wyk

Enquire About This Property

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Charonel Van Wyk
  • Charonel Van Wyk